School Council & Enhancement Society
The Eleanor Hall School Council acts as an advisory partner to the school administraion and staff. All parents of children attending Eleanor Hall School are invited to attend meetings. An executive body of 5 parent representatives were elected at the annual general meeting. They are listed below as well as our meeting dates, agendas, minutes and contact information for anyone wishing to contact our School Council representatives. Please note that all fundraising efforts and “money matters” fall under the role of our Enhancement Society which is different than the School Council. For more information on the Enhancement Society please contact the school and we can direct you to their contacts. Both our School Council and Enhancement Society welcome all members of our community to participate in their conversations and attend their meetings!
School Council Members:
- Chair – Summer Halliday
- Vice Chair – Donna Moore
- Secretary – Celina DeZoete
- Directors: Jantea Vandervelde, Michelle Rigney, Debbie Nestorovich, Jacci Shank, Angie Lorimer and Sherry Foster
- Division 1 School Rep: Jill Rauscher
- Division 2 School Rep: Tara Thue
- Division 3 School Rep/ Associate Principal: Dale Erickson
- Principal: Nadine Marchand
School Council Meeting Dates:
All meetings are held at 7:00pm in the school music room. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- October 25
- November 19
- January 23 (PHPS School Superintendent attending this meeting)
- March 21
- April 25 (Annual General Meeting)
School Council Contact:
If you wish to contact the School Council executive please contac:t Summer Halliday or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Council Agendas and Minutes: