School Council & Enhancement Society
The Eleanor Hall School Council acts as an advisory partner to the school administraion and staff. All parents of children attending Eleanor Hall School are invited to attend meetings. An executive body of 5 parent representatives were elected at the annual general meeting. They are listed below as well as our meeting dates, agendas, minutes and contact information for anyone wishing to contact our School Council representatives. Please note that all fundraising efforts and “money matters” fall under the role of our Enhancement Society which is different than the School Council. For more information on the Enhancement Society please contact the school and we can direct you to their contacts. Both our School Council and Enhancement Society welcome all members of our community to participate in their conversations and attend their meetings!
Please view the document showing a comparison and clarification of roles for the School Council and Enhancement Society by clicking this link: School Council and Enhancement Society Comparison
School Council Members:
- Chair – Summer Halliday
- Vice Chair – Donna Moore
School Council Meeting Dates (2018-2019 School Year):
All meetings are held at 7:00pm in the school music room. Everyone is welcome to attend.
- October 24
- November 21
- January 23
- March 20
- April 17 (Annual General Meeting)
School Council Contact:
If you wish to contact the School Council executive please contact Summer Halliday or email EHschoolcouncil@phpschools.ca.
School Council Agendas and Minutes:
- October School Council Mtg Agenda
- October School Council Meeting Minutes
- November School Council Agenda
- November School Council Minutes
- January School Council Agenda
- January 2018 School Council Meeting Minutes
- March School Coucil Agenda
- March School Council Mtg. Minutes
- April 25th School Council Agenda (AGM) Meeting to take place at 7:00!
- April 25th Enhancement Society Mtg. Agenda (AGM) Meeting to take place at 6:30!