We offer a variety of extracurricular athletic programs students can sign up for in addition to our “House League” intramural program that runs during school hours at lunch recess. Our Elementary students are able to participate in soccer, volleyball, basketball, badminton, track and field and cross country running. Junior High students are able to partake in soccer, volleyball, basketball, badminton, track and field as well as cross country running. Our school participates in the annual PHSSAM (Pembina Hills Small School Athletic Meet) track and field event with other schools from our local area. Additionally, we are running an extracurricular archery program open to students in grades four to nine.
Badminton 2020 – TBD
- Practice– January 9th @ 3:45
- Practice– January 15th @ 3:45
- Practice– January 24th @ 3:45
- Practice– January 30th @ 3:45
- Practice Feb 13@ 3:45
Practice Feb 21 @ 3:45
- Saturday, February 22 Zones @ RF Staples
- Practice Feb 27 @ 3:45
- Thursday, March 12 Provincials @Northlands in Edmonton
- (TBA) April Smokey Lake Competition
Track and Field
- PHSSAM (Track and Field for grades 4-6) is @ Busby on June 11, 2020. That will be a leave first thing and back for end of day buses thing.